OVERVIEW OF THE ITC WORKSHOP
Endunamoo is pleased to host a comprehensive review of the SAICA ITC JUNE 2023 exam, offered at no cost to interested candidates. The workshop will span over six days, commencing on September 12, 2023, and concluding on September 30, 2023. Consequently, the ITC Workshop will encompass a critical analysis of the June 2023 papers, exam techniques, and various wellness initiatives to support candidates’ well-being. The ITC Workshop is especially tailored for candidates eligible to sit for the January 2024 exam facilitated by SAICA, ICAZ, or ICAN, as well as all CTA2023 candidates.
WHY THE ITC WORKSHOP?
- Integrated and critical thinking skills are prioritised – Get equipped with the relevant integrated and critical thinking skills to help you better manage integrated questions.
- Beyond academic support – Our ITC Caretaking Team maintains regular contact to ensure that you are never alone throughout your ITC journey.
- Effective support through guidance videos – Manage your studies better through our guidance videos and letters that will be released at the end of the workshop.
- Online Community – Engage with fellow candidates and our support team via Telegram to share insights and have all your administrative queries answered.
- Full access to CTA2023 videos – Get online access to the full ITC2023 examinable pronouncements as delivered through the CTA2023 screencasts.
- Access to the Technical team – Gain access to our professional team on Telegram and consult with them regarding any technical issues.
- The workshop will be delivered via a mix of live classes and online streaming via Microsoft Teams.
- The live sessions will be delivered at our Midrand campus at the specified on the timetable.
- To access the links to the live classes or recorded sessions you would need to have registered on MyUniverse, enrolled into the ITC 2023 Workshop, and have your profile activated.
A detailed timetable for ITC Workshop can be accessed via this link.
|12 Sep 2023||Tue||Lecture||Live||Welcome to ITC Workshop||Attend||ALL||18h00||20h00|
|19 Sep 2023||Tue||Lecture||Live||ITC Workshop #1 – ACC||Attend||ACC||18h00||21h00|
|20 Sep 2023||Wed||Lecture||Live||ITC Workshop #2 – AUD||Attend||AUD||18h00||21h00|
|25 Sep 2023||Mon||Lecture||Live||ITC Workshop #3 – MAF||Attend||MAF||18h00||21h00|
|26 Sep 2023||Tue||Lecture||Live||ITC Workshop #4 – TAX||Attend||TAX||18h00||21h00|
|30 Sep 2023||Sat||Lecture||Live||ITC Workshop Final Session||Attend||ALL||08H00||10h30|
|30 Sep 2023||Sat||Programme Note||Online||General Guidance Note & Video||Watch||ALL||23h59|
The ITC Workshop is free of charge to all interested candidates.
- Face to face sessions – Allowing for enhanced engagements with both the technical and support teams.
- Recorded sessions – Access to all the live recorded sessions from the workshop on MyUniverse.
- Consultations: As an optional value add, you may book a one-on-one consultation with one of the ITC Professional Team. The consultations are available at a cost of R350 per hour, and you may bring up to one friend at no-additional charge.
- CTA Videos & Learning Material: Online access will be provided at no additional cost. All access will be revoked on 30 September 2023, following the closure of the workshop. (Access to CTA materials is restored upon payment towards the ITC Preparatory Course.)
- The Association for the Advancement of Black Accountants of Southern Africa (ABASA) was established in 1985 to promote the professional interests of Black persons engaged in the accounting profession. ABASA is committed and dedicated in this pursuit and is driven by the need to ensure that every black accountant and aspiring accountant can realise their full potential and aspirations.
- For more information about the ABASA Leadership Programme, you may contact: Mmalesiba Teffu CA(SA), ABASA Johannesburg Branch at +2773 159 2653 OR Tshegofatso Makgoba CA(SA), ABASA Tshwane Branch at +2783 262 2609
- To become an ABASA member, you can follow this link for registration details. For more details about ABASA, you can visit www.abasa.org.za.