OVERVIEW OF THE ITC PREPARATORY COURSE
ITC Preparatory Course is primarily a lecture and assessment-based programme primary aimed at offering comprehensive support to the recently qualified CTA graduates and ITC repeating candidate. The course is geared to prepare candidates for either the ITC January or ITC June.
WHY ENDUNAMOO ITC BOARD COURSE?
- We provide you with full access to CTA videos & lecture material to assist you with bridging any critical knowledge gaps before and during the course of the programmes
- We provide you with extensive support through technical guidance videos and letters to assist you with managing the volume of the programme and a structured approach to your development
- We provide you with a comprehensive set of lectures where we cover the complex topics as well as key learnings from the recent ITC and equip you with the relevant integrated and critical thinking skills to help you better manage the integrated nature of ITC
- We provide you with an opportunity to apply your learnings via marked assessments in the form of a tutorial and preparatory examination programme as well as a comprehensive question bank
- We provide you with rigorous review of the recent ITC assessment to assist repeating candidates in understanding their shortfalls and empower them with the competencies and examination skills to be successful in their next ITC attempt
- The contact sessions are delivered over the weekend as well during the evenings. Weekend sessions are delivered as from 08h00 and finish at 13h00 while evening sessions are delivered from 18h00 to 21h00.
- The course includes three technical guidance notes and videos which will be made available at the beginning of each month. In these technical guidance notes and videos, the lecturing team will provide guidance on key questions to do within a specific period as well as key videos that need to be watched to bridge any critical technical work.
- The ITC Programme 2024 will include a tutorial assessment as well as a preparatory assessment which will be marked and extensive personalised feedback provided.
A detailed timetable for ITC Programme 2024 can be accessed via this link. However, to access the links to the live classes or recorded sessions you would need to have registered on MyUniverse, enrolled into the ITC Programme, and have your profile activated.
|RSA candidates & International candidates, ex Zimbabwe||Zimbabwe candidates (excluding SA TAX offering)|
|ITC Preparatory Course
6 months access as from 1 August 2023
5 months access as from 1 September 2023
4 months access as from 1 October 2023
3 months access as from 1 November 2023
2 months access as from 1 December 2023
|Discount for returning candidates (when you are repeating ITC and were previously registered with Endunamoo for the most recent ITC sitting. Enter Loyalty24 in the coupon field to claim discount)||
|CTA On-Demand printed lecture notes and question banks and courier to RSA based address||
|ITC Preparatory Examination Only (Sit for the ITC Preparatory Examination at our campus or remotely, scripts marked and attend feedback sessions)||
|ITC Question Banks only (ACC, AUD, MAF, TAX & Integrated Question Banks) (includes courier to an RSA address)||
|ITC Script review (for ITC June 2023 only. This is subject to the professional bodies making the scripts available ahead of time)||
|International courier fee||
- 5% early settlement discount applicable for upfront payments.
- The tuition fee for the ITC Preparatory Course may be paid in five installments after the registration fee. The first installment will amount to R3,500, which consists of a non-refundable registration fee of R2,500 and a first installment of R1,000. The balance of the tuition fee is payable in monthly installments until 01 January 2024.
- If you join in the middle of the month, the first installment of R1,000 will be prorated based on the number of days.
- The monthly instalments are collected automatically from your credit, debit or cheque account using the PayFast payment gateway making it easier and convenient for you to meet your monthly obligations.
- Full payment is required for the ITC Additional Services (ITC Script Review, ITC Question Bank only, ITC Preparatory Examination and CTA Printed Materials).
- Corporate arrangements are applicable if your employer is covering your fees.
- Candidates are required to complete employer payment letter accessible on MyUniverse via “My Queries and Bookings”
- Account activation is effected upon confirmation of payment obligation by employer; otherwise, KPMG candidates are activated immediately.
- If still in default after 15 days, your registration will be cancelled and a re-registration will be required.
- Access to the ITC Preparatory Course is revoked within 24 hours following the ITC assessment.
- You are strongly encouraged to read the welcome note and ensure that you request the material to avoid any delays or disappointments.